The Google AdSense Map to Success

So, what are we doing here? I'm writing and you reading obviously. But for what? My friends, for AdSense.

I guess you are new to AdSense, just like me. I'm not the guy who can make thousands buck with AdSense but surely I will.( mental readiness is vital thing before doing anything. Agreed?)

Why surely I will, because I knew the secret. Step by step, I will show you this secret till there's no secret between us.

Let's start by knowing what do you need to AdSense success.

This matter has been discussing for years on the net and my work here is only summarize the points.

AdSense success mean you earn pretty handsome money with it.( so you can stop doing work at factories, offices...) That's enough I think.

But how to earn that "pretty handsome" money? Your ads have to be clicked with "pretty handsome" times.

Again, how to get ads clicked? They are must be attractive, relevant to your content, meet the reader's searching desire. So, the point here is don't include all information needed in your sites. This action will kill "reader's searching desire". So we say "enough contents is good".

So, how to get those "attractive, relevant to your content, meet the reader's searching desire" while Google doesn't let you chose the ads to be display? You must have good content, good on site optimization. And how to get those things? Later homies.

So seems we've got everything we need. We have good contents, good ads but we still miss one more good thing. It's good traffic to your site. Let's imagine you have pretty good contents, pretty good ads but no one have a look (like you host your site in local host, lol) so there will be no handsome income.

Seems enough huh? Now we get people to click on our ads. It seems our final goal but not yet, the ads must paid us pretty well each time it's clicked. This is the last but not least factor.

So we have a simple formula for AdSense success is:

Good content+ Good on site optimization-> Good ads

Good traffic-> Click

Click + Good ads -> Good income.

So we will go from how to have good contents first then to good on site optimization finally we swing by tips on how to have good traffic. Once we accomplish those trio, get ready to leave your day job( if you have one, like I used to)

This post is a part of my on-going project. Please come to http://addmetocart.com/antonio to find the update. Thank you

Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Antonio_Carlos
Category: 0 komentar

0 komentar:

Post a Comment